Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I quite like the new UI and it is very responsive on my Honor 10 with the Zoe. What do others think?

IMG_20190812_152050.jpg IMG_20190812_151840.jpg IMG_20190812_151800.jpg

·
Registered
633 Posts
Looks really good. I've still got the old interface despite the Play Store saying I'm completely up to date. Are you in a beta programme @proddick?

·
EVEZY code -£50 off: d409e
1,369 Posts
Looks really good. I've still got the old interface despite the Play Store saying I'm completely up to date. Are you in a beta programme @proddick?
@Jayne open android auto on your phone. Hit the 3 lines top left, open settings, select "try the new android auto"

·
Registered
660 Posts
Same version here. (Samsung S9, Android 9) The "Try the new Android Auto" option is right at the top of the settings within the Android Auto app when opened on the phone itself.
Nope. Mine just starts with "Limit Wifi" - does it need to be connected to a car to show it?
My current car (ICE VW Up) doesn't have a screen, it uses the phone (Oneplus 6T) itself.

·
Registered
633 Posts
@Jayne open android auto on your phone. Hit the 3 lines top left, open settings, select "try the new android auto"
Thank you! Worked for me with a Pixel 3 on Android 9. I like the new version much better. Now all I need is for WattsUp to be Android Auto compatible and I'm sorted.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts