Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
MG ZS Exclusive
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just appeared last week in the free car park behind Wilko in Ashington Northumberland Looks a very capable machine! Post code
NE63 8AU
NE63 8AU
Triple charger.jpg

Reactions: Paul

·
Registered
221 Posts
Very smart, do the ABB machines have a Type 2 7kw or 22kw socket on them as an emergency back up, or are they so much more reliable than the DBT ones that it's not needed? :p

·
Registered
MG ZS Exclusive
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very smart, do the ABB machines have a Type 2 7kw or 22kw socket on them as an emergency back up, or are they so much more reliable than the DBT ones that it's not needed? :p
Excuse my ignorance I have not received my new car yet. I found another of them today, also clearly brand new. I think they are rapid charge only. Here are some more piccies

Attachments

·
Registered
MG ZS Exclusive
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Excuse my ignorance I have not received my new car yet. I found another of them today, also clearly brand new. I think they are rapid charge only. Here are some more piccies
Oh and there is another cable on the side but it's still bubble wrapped and has this warning.

Attachments

·
Registered
MG ZS Exclusive
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah here we go.

Another 20 rapid electric vehicles chargers will be added to Northumberland's growing EV charger network, the County Council has announced.

Located at key locations across the county, the ABB Terra 53CJG rapid chargers will be able to charge electric cars from empty to 80 percent of their battery capacity in under half an hour.

The multi-standard, triple-outlet rapid chargers will also be connected to Charge Your Car's Pay As You Go national network.

Good news for me :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts