Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m quite confused by the new configurator with the additional packs.

The higher trim level ‘Style’ is not available in 58kWh configuration. You can’t have assistance pack plus with the panoramic roof - why?

My ideal configuration would be
  • 58kWh battery
  • Assistance Pack Plus (for Travel Assist)
  • Design Pack Plus (for panoramic roof)
  • Infotainment Pack Plus
How do I configure the above car?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Works on the life model, probably the family too

·
Registered
ID.3 1st
427 Posts
I see what you mean, Design Package Plus and Drivers Assitance Package Plus are an either/or for the Life:

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Not sure if it has changed since, but a little while ago I checked to see whether you could spec a Family with Travel Assist and couldn’t find a way to do it.

I wonder whether they’re making Travel Assist hard to spec because of the rumour that you might be able to buy it further down the line for existing cars from the ‘online shop’ when they finally launch that.

I hope so anyway, Travel Assist is the one thing I wish I had that I don’t have already.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not sure if it has changed since, but a little while ago I checked to see whether you could spec a Family with Travel Assist and couldn’t find a way to do it.

I wonder whether they’re making Travel Assist hard to spec because of the rumour that you might be able to buy it further down the line for existing cars from the ‘online shop’ when they finally launch that.

I hope so anyway, Travel Assist is the one thing I wish I had that I don’t have already.
yep that’s the problem I’m facing! And it’s not possible to pick it and the panoramic roof at the same time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts