Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
11,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all - Welcome to the new forum for buying, selling, swapping and donating EVs and EV parts and accessories.
  • This is a FREE service for all members of Speak EV
  • Dealers, traders and EV companies – Please consider becoming Speak EV Sponsors, contact me to find out how!
  • Please use the appropriate "For sale", "Wanted" or other prefixes with each post
  • Please be clear WHICH particular vehicle or vehicles your item is for (Nissan LEAF, BMW i3 etc)
  • Please do not SPAM the classifieds section
  • Links to other sites and services such as eBay are welcome, but you MUST provide adequate details and descriptions on Speak EV
  • Speak EV accept NO liability for items bought and sold via this website, and all transactions must be confirmed and take place away from Speak EV
  • Speak EV are providing this service as a means to connect EV owners with objects and cars they may need, we are not acting as a shop, trader or retailer and buyers must be aware of the risk of any form of distance buying or selling and take actions to protect themselves
Any questions, concerns, comments, please post below and I'll do my best to help.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Thanks for this Paul!

I'm about to go start posting parts! :)

·
otleyshev ( kev)
1,455 Posts
For now I guess! Not just any old thing, old socks etc, but if it fits "EV culture" then I guess it's good to help get the ball rolling.

hi paul i have put my ford transit connect ev up for sale but i am not great with these forums and unable to upload a photo i have tryed but from memory it said there was aprobblem but my actual van s on youtube on think its breaf test
but i i did copy link but i will see if that uploaded proppley shame you not in leeds you could give me a test on this forum but soon as i see my son will ask him

otley

·
Administrator
11,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To attach photos that are on your computer or phone use "upload a file" (below where you type your message).

For YouTube I usually just look at the video and copy the link from the address bar, and post it in the message. Although there's a "share" link somewhere on YouTube too where you can get the web address to share and copy that too.

·
otleyshev ( kev)
1,455 Posts
To attach photos that are on your computer or phone use "upload a file" (below where you type your message).

For YouTube I usually just look at the video and copy the link from the address bar, and post it in the message. Although there's a "share" link somewhere on YouTube too where you can get the web address to share and copy that too.
ok thankyou

otley

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello all - Welcome to the new forum for buying, selling, swapping and donating EVs and EV parts and accessories.
  • This is a FREE service for all members of Speak EV
  • Dealers, traders and EV companies – Please consider becoming Speak EV Sponsors, contact me to find out how!
  • Please use the appropriated "For sale", "Wanted" or other prefixes with each post
  • Please be clear WHICH particular vehicle or vehicles your item is for (Nissan LEAF, BMW i3 etc)
  • Please do not SPAM the classifieds section
  • Links to other sites and services such as eBay are welcome, but you MUST provide adequate details and descriptions on Speak EV
  • Speak EV accept NO liability for items bought and sold via this website, and all transactions must be confirmed and take place away from Speak EV
  • Speak EV are providing this service as a means to connect EV owners with objects and cars they may need, we are not acting as a shop, trader or retailer and buyers must be aware of the risk of any form of distance buying or selling and take actions to protect themselves
Any questions, concerns, comments, please post below and I'll do my best to help.
Hi Paul,

I put an add on a couple of months ago so it is now down the listings and isn't getting seen as much!

Can i post again? or is there a way to bump the listing up? Or delete the old and replace with a new one?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
320 Posts
Having classifieds is great.

Having dealers advertise is great.

However having a dealer advertise every single vehicle in their stock with a separate ad is ruining it.

Previously dealers have been sensible, advertising several cars in one ad, only posting new ones every week or so etc and that was fine but now....do we need some etiquette rules?!

·
Registered
960 Posts
We have a leaf for sale in work, would I be allowed to post it here?

It would be basically be a link to the motors.co.uk website with the vehicle details and photos

1 - 11 of 11 Posts