Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Administrator
11,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a few things I'd like to start addressing as the forum community here at Speak EV grows.

One is that Plug in Britain, the EVDA and organised groups in general are certainly "hot topics" – so much so I feel more comfortable having them in a place where people can choose to opt in and out of discussions concerning them.

The second is we have a really widespread and diverse electric vehicle community growing here, which is brilliant. However sometimes it may feel remote to some as they can't connect with people close by or with the same interests or needs. For others, this one-step-removed situation is perfect.

Finally to give some clarity to the events forum I think it's good to propose and plan events here (if required) and then post the confirmed event or events in the events/meetings forum if there's a desire to "announce and invite" people.

Over time and "by request" we may end up with sub-forums for regions and countries if there's demand. However for now I think having threads and discussions as part of a forum is a more balanced approach.

My hope is that off the back of this we may start to see more regional, informal meetups taking place to get EV owners connecting "in real life".

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.