E-Niro 4+
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eo mini pro installed today.
All looking good so far.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Good Luck with it. My own one (same model) has been really reliable and I’m really pleased with it

·
Registered
62 Posts
Am looking for a home charger install and like how small the EO Mini Pro 2 is. Did you go through EO directly or did you use local installers please?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Mine was fitted as a special offer by the energy supplier who was supplying my property when I moved in. They in turn used the national firm Elmtronics who in turn used a local subcontractor.

it sounds chaotic but they did a fantastic neat install with no ‘extra charges’ and the price was very reasonable compared to what now seems to be the going rate for all charger installs. All communications were really efficient.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Mine was fitted as a special offer by the energy supplier who was supplying my property when I moved in. They in turn used the national firm Elmtronics who in turn used a local subcontractor.

it sounds chaotic but they did a fantastic neat install with no ‘extra charges’ and the price was very reasonable compared to what now seems to be the going rate for all charger installs. All communications were really efficient.
Thanks for the reply, I am currently with EDF and the only have the podpoint, which is massive. I prefer the EO charger as it's much smaller.

Does the EO smart charger connect via WiFi/Ethernet cable via your home broadband or is it 3G enabled? I am asking as my house is a new build, with the foil within the wall insulation I can barely get any wifi signal outside my house.
Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts