1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a new Tesla owner and I've just published my new app QuickTesla
Screenshots and video and link to the App Store here:
quicktesla

In addition to the usual controls and stats, it includes the following unique features:
  • Records statistics related to your charging sessions and your driving efficiency. You can also export these stats as a spreadsheet.
  • Sends you a notification if you forget to close all doors (and trunk) and walk away from the car (which prevents the car from locking itself).
  • Sends you a notification if the battery level is low and the car is parked at home and is unplugged
The app can be downloaded from the App Store (QuickTesla on the App Store). You can also sign up for beta testing unreleased version of it (click on the first link above)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How do you define "Driving Efficiency"? A helpfile or some explanations would be useful.
The app provides an efficiency graph which is a plot of your driving efficiency vs. odometer value. Driving efficiency is the ratio of estimated range to your rated range. A 100% values indicates that you are getting a range equal to the rated range. Lower values means that you are driving less efficient that Tesla has rated your battery and values above 100% means that you are getting more range out of your battery than the average rated range. efficiency depends very much on the temperature where you drive the car.

BTW, the app is now called "Stats for Tesla". Here is the link to App Store: Stats: for Tesla Model S/X on the App Store

Efficiency.png

1 - 3 of 3 Posts