Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Hyundai Kona 2021 64kWh Premium
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!

Picked up my Kona yesterday afternoon, 21 plate Premium in black :)

Did my first charge last night on a PodPoint rapid while I had a wander round Tesco! It’s an awesome car, I’ve learned so much already from yourselves here and hoping to learn more/contribute over the coming months!

See you around :)

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Kona Premium SE 64kWh, Ceramic Blue
105 Posts
Welcome to the club, my most recent best bit was following a soft-top Merc with that was 'going for a drive' with the top down & doing 52 mph in a scenic part of my local area. Having just finished work, I was behind and wanting to get home, we got to a hill climb bit (from Ledbury, Herefordshire to British Camp at the end of the Malvern Hills), the windy road become a straight climb so as the Merc slowed to 50, I pulled out to overtake and floored the accelerator, Kona was doing 73 when it silently cruised past the front of the Merc. One of these days I will remember to put it into Sport mode before I try these things.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've just noticed your photo is of Clifton suspension bridge. Are you in Bristol? I'm in Weston super Mare.
Ahhh no I’m up in Shropshire, that was a few years ago now I took that picture, I just like it 😅

·
Registered
Kia E-Niro 2021 4+
291 Posts
Hi! Do Niros and Konas count as cousins? If so, welcome to the family!
This forum has been invaluable to me getting confident in Niro: you can rely on everyone for good, solid advice (and the odd intellectual disagreement 😉)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi! Do Niros and Konas count as cousins? If so, welcome to the family!
This forum has been invaluable to me getting confident in Niro: you can rely on everyone for good, solid advice (and the odd intellectual disagreement 😉)
Yeah they are close enough 😅 thanks, after I placed my order I did lots of reading here, I can deffo agree it’s invaluable having a community of nice people who just want the best for everyone 😇

1 - 11 of 11 Posts