Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked our Kona up yesterday...

couple of minor questions

in comfort drive mode the dash shows a speed dial, in mph, and in the centre of this range and the speed in digits but that speed is in kph, is there some way to get that numerical speed in mph?

the Bluelink app, seems to capture times in European time (uk+1) can this be changed? Will it impact timed charge/heat actions?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks - but isn;t that just for the sat nav?

it is already set to miles for us
but the dashboard in comfort mode is still showing in kmph in figures (the dial part is in mph)

·
Registered
538 Posts
thanks - but isn;t that just for the sat nav? Yes,

All displays show Kph in smaller characters except your setting, which has analogue MPH and digital KPH. The Kph is very useful when driving abroad. If you have the HUD display it displays MPH. I use eco and get the display which suits me but in any case I rely on the HUD display.

you will note the predicted change in range between the options.

9B2DA379-74D0-4E3D-B421-C730963C2924.jpeg
AD0D9FAA-1092-4EC6-94B7-185FF464F304.jpeg
1172C677-DC61-4330-81B6-84B8B15FC67B.jpeg
t is already set to miles for us
but the dashboard in comfort mode is still showing in kmph in figures (the dial part is in mph)
Thats normal, in all modes you have prominent display in mph and minor in kph. Very hany when abroad.

·
Registered
90 Posts
No, you can remove the kph in the dashboard settings. Or turn it on for that matter. I don't know the exact location of the setting, though.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Picked our Kona up yesterday...

couple of minor questions

in comfort drive mode the dash shows a speed dial, in mph, and in the centre of this range and the speed in digits but that speed is in kph, is there some way to get that numerical speed in mph?

the Bluelink app, seems to capture times in European time (uk+1) can this be changed? Will it impact timed charge/heat actions?
You can turn it off - it's in the settings on the right-hand side of the dash, not the entertainment unit - it's something like "auxilliary speed display" or similar

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
It's amazing what you can find out when you take the time to read the manual :rolleyes:

Reactions: The Music Guy
1 - 10 of 10 Posts