Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We picked our new 62kW Tekna e+ yesterday. It's Gun metal and Black two tone.
I have a few questions;
Which of the two apps should I e using on my iPhoneThe Nissan Ev or the Nissan Connect?
The Wifi is on, but I can't see any SSIDs. I've tried setting the iPhone up as a Hotspot, but that doesn't appear on the list either.

Can anyone help with these queries please?

Steve.

·
Premium Member
2020 Corsa E
7,228 Posts
Nissan connect services is the one you want.

No idea about wifi. I'd probably query the dealer on that and make sure it connects to theirs (or if they're miles away the nearest Nissan dealer)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a few questions;
Which of the two apps should I e using on my iPhoneThe Nissan Ev or the Nissan Connect?
The Wifi is on, but I can't see any SSIDs. I've tried setting the iPhone up as a Hotspot, but that doesn't appear on the list either.

Steve.
Can I ask what the lead time was? Very close to ordering one, but hearing there's a bit of a wait...

·
Registered
Leaf e+ 62kwh https://share.octopus.energy/quiet-puma-274
719 Posts
Hi, I collected my e+ 2 weeks after ordering, they still had 2 available in storage a couple of weeks ago..
I can forward you details if your interested in case they still have em available?

·
Registered
Leaf e+ 62kwh https://share.octopus.energy/quiet-puma-274
719 Posts
I have a few questions;

Steve.
You should be able to see all networks once wireless is activated on the infotainment system, I just followed the on screen info to connect & once password was put in it connected straight away.. Have a look on Google/ YouTube, see if that helps show how to connect..

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Can I ask what the lead time was? Very close to ordering one, but hearing there's a bit of a wait...
My e+ was pre-ordered for dealer stock but not pre-registered. It actually arrived at dealers before another e+ that had been ordered as a demonstrator.

Apparently the longest delay is on the 'base' colour of flame red. I wasn't too bothered what colour I had so happy with gunmetal which only just creeps in below the £40k luxury car tax threshold. (N.B. All the two-tone options will have a list price over £40k and hence LCT will be payable)

Reactions: SG Leaf

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We ordered it last October. We wanted a ‘two tone’ colour and ‘Park Assist’. We were told that a standard colour would’ve been quicker, but I don’t know by how much.

·
Registered
Kona64
1,483 Posts
I’m told last week that lead time was between 10-15wks and am waiting to hear about flame red leadtime as it is £37month cheaper than the 2tone I was looking at(2yr lease). I hope that is not longer than 3+months.

Reactions: SG Leaf

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks folks. I'm not really in a rush but don't fancy Kona/e-Niro kind of waiting times! I'd planned for flame red too as I'm not fussy on colour and do fancy saving a few bob. Will see what they come back with.
(Changing up from my Flame red 30kW Tekna)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts