Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have order a new Leaf n-connecta, so this isn't a snide go but from watching all the descriptions and demos of the "innovative", "unique", "world first" ePedal thing ... looks just like setting a higher regen mode (B3 or B4) on my PHEV apart from a little creep when you drop to a couple of mph. Or what am I missing?

Is it just yet more marketing BS?

·
Registered
162 Posts
I have order a new Leaf n-connecta, so this isn't a snide go but from watching all the descriptions and demos of the "innovative", "unique", "world first" ePedal thing ... looks just like setting a higher regen mode (B3 or B4) on my PHEV apart from a little creep when you drop to a couple of mph. Or what am I missing?

Is it just yet more marketing BS?
Don’t know about your PHEV but I had a 45 min test drive in new Leaf on Sunday over mixed roads and did not touch the brake once. It’s very intuitive.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That makes more sense. The also use the "real" brakes when required. I wish they would do less marketing and more real information and not have to leave it to these forums and YouTube-ers to explain.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
If you are familiar with the previous leaf its feels remarkably similar to how B would feel if the leaf didnt have a creep function. The car comes a more natural feeling stop than the old car.

The weirdest thing I found was manuouvering at low speed and having to use the accelerator rather than just the brake.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts