Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I picked up my new LEAF this morning, and the charge point was also installed today. It's a white LEAF Accenta with the light tone interior. Very happy with that combination: it looks very airy and sophisticated.

Very happy with the car in general, I should say. The drive is a delight, and so relaxing compared to an ICE!

But... Not everything is perfect. First, there were all kinds of smudges on the interior fabric. As if a chimney sweeper had been in there. Fortunately, it could easily be cleaned. Still, one wonders how they can even think to deliver a new car like that...

Second, the windscreen fluid is sprayed against the black plastic panel, instead of the windscreen. I'll have to take the car back in to get that fixed. Another strange fault. Has anyone else experienced this?

Third, the Carwings registration site seems to be offline.

In all, I'm really happy to be electrified!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Just adjust and try, if still not satisfied - try again:) I'm setting mine (on my ICE car) 20-30 cm from the wiper "zero" position :)

·
Ampera aka IGOR
3,510 Posts
Some earlier Nissans needed a small square peg to be inserted into a hole next to the washer jet opening and this peg moved and/or rotated to enable them to be moved, seemingly to stop DIY adjustment.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some earlier Nissans needed a small square peg to be inserted into a hole next to the washer jet opening and this peg moved and/or rotated to enable them to be moved, seemingly to stop DIY adjustment.
Thanks, I'll tell the garage when I bring it in to fix this!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts