Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just taken ownership of a Leaf, live nr Bicester, need to assess the public chargers. So far the Supermaket ones are occupied by non EV drivers looking for a parking space

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi Alison, I'm a new owner of an eGolf, and knowing Bicester well, though I'm disgusted by the parking situation you're faced with, I know too well the attitude of most parked where they shouldn't be, and as you state the sheer volume of people trying to park! :(
Any way I hope you can solve this issue, maybe do some emails to the right places about the problem.
Might see you in the Village? It must be time for me to make another call round that way soon....

Bri

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Bri, I managed to park and charge at Sainsbury's this morning as it was pretty quiet all round. I will definitely be complaining to them if I ever spot abuse of the two spaces. Are the Bicester Village spaces pretty free most of the time?

·
Registered
460 Posts
I have witnessed aggression and intimidation by ICE drivers in the EV spaces at the village. I reported one driver to the Police as he started to damage the Leaf he had blocked.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts