Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, it's an ex-demonstrator from Wessex Bristol. It's a Tekna on Flex: I have teh battery on a 3 year lease.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There's another Acenta with lady owner, who I've met at FGR and Gloucester services.
I tried Sainsburys in Dursley the other day. Useless(to me) Podpoints.

·
Registered
67 Posts
There's another Acenta with lady owner, who I've met at FGR and Gloucester services.
I tried Sainsburys in Dursley the other day. Useless(to me) Podpoints.
Des, have you tried the pod point at sainsburys in Dursley recently? Apparently they told me when I asked them to have the two ice cars removed from the charging bays, that nobody has a key for it so until they are made aware they have then they will enforce the parking

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Des, have you tried the pod point at sainsburys in Dursley recently? Apparently they told me when I asked them to have the two ice cars removed from the charging bays, that nobody has a key for it so until they are made aware they have then they will enforce the parking
Sorry, I can't follow what you're saying here? I tried these Podpoints a year or more ago and kids have shoved stones under the flaps. The store was clueless.

·
Registered
67 Posts
This is the common sight at sainsburys in Dursley, usually the same cars. Apparently nobody has the rfid card for the charger so they won't enforce the parking regulation. But apparently when I get my card in March and come to use it they will then enforce it. That's why I asked if des has used it recently

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Would any of you fine fellow leaf owners like to come and test out my charger ? Tea, conversation and charge will be provided, I've had my charger installed but I won't get my leaf for three weeks ( and that's with my fingers crossed ) i would like to give it a test to make sure it's all working great before my leaf arrives and I find there are problems.

I am in the Dursley area of Gloucestershire

Preferably if you have a 6.6kw charger onboard and if you have the tekna variant then I'd love to get an overview of the car :)

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Would any of you fine fellow leaf owners like to come and test out my charger ? Tea, conversation and charge will be provided, I've had my charger installed but I won't get my leaf for three weeks ( and that's with my fingers crossed ) i would like to give it a test to make sure it's all working great before my leaf arrives and I find there are problems.

I am in the Dursley area of Gloucestershire

Preferably if you have a 6.6kw charger onboard and if you have the tekna variant then I'd love to get an overview of the car :)
Just back from a trip away but I could do that for you one evening this week ...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts