Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would say Hi. I have been driving our new Leaf around Hampshire for three weeks now. Love it already, but am trying to train myself out of range anxiety! Problem is I now want to use the car for journeys that I did not plan to use it for when purchasing!
I'm hoping to keep up to date with all matters EV on here and any tips on getting the most out of my new electric toy.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Is that "SteepJim" as in Steep, Hants?

If so, keep your eyes peeled for an i3 on Saturdays and Sundays when I do the school run to your neck of the woods.

I'm 2 weeks and 800 miles into EV ownership and love it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, it is Steep, Hants. I assume the run is to Bedales, in which case look out for a white Leaf parked in a cluster of cottages as you head up Ridge Common Lane to the Cricketers.
I'm 900 miles into our Leaf!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Spotted it today! So if you noticed a Solar Orange i3 loitering outside your house, that was me and my sprogs (who are pretty keen on EVs now). Yours was the first EV we've spotted "in the wild". It's a good looking car.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, my wife spotted you and mentioned it to me. I said that more than likely it was you. Neither of us have seen a live i3 before so she wasn't certain that's what she saw.
In three weeks and 1100 miles I haven't seen another EV and then saw two leafs in twenty minutes on the A3 on Thursday!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts