Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2018 e-Golf
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw an eniro with the new Kia logo! Looks great!!

·
Registered
2018 e-Golf
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I posted a picture of mine a couple of weeks ago:
looks great! The new logo really makes a huge difference.

only thing that puts me off about the 2 is the smaller screen.How is it?

·
Registered
Kia e-Niro 2 LR, Seat Mii
429 Posts
only thing that puts me off about the 2 is the smaller screen.How is it?
It's smaller than some other e-Niros, but it isn't tiny.
I haven't driven a car with a bigger screen, so I don't feel I'm missing anything. My previous car was a LEAF 2.0 with a similar size central screen.
Everything's different, of course; I'm still getting used to that.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Saw one today as well - M6 Northbound after Corley Services

Reactions: Jimlad

·
Registered
2018 e-Golf
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wonder if you could do a retrofit swap of the old to new logo?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I wonder if you could do a retrofit swap of the old to new logo?
I remeber Rover did that when they released Rover 25 and 45 wiht the new posh chrome grille. They released a retrofit one to stick on the front of your old 200/400 (and even metro!) It looks like the new logo is the outline of the lettering rather than an oval badge, so wouldn't work. Unless a hybrid oval badge with new logo was released?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I posted a picture of mine a couple of weeks ago:
looks good - we are getting our '2' long range in Blue next week. Im hoping its a new logo (its a 71 plate so I would expect so). The only disappointment for me is the lack of chrome door handles and side trims. Obviously costs have been reduced to meet the £35k threshold for the grant.

·
Registered
2018 e-Golf
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
looks good - we are getting our '2' long range in Blue next week. Im hoping its a new logo (its a 71 plate so I would expect so). The only disappointment for me is the lack of chrome door handles and side trims. Obviously costs have been reduced to meet the £35k threshold for the grant.
Probably depends when it was built. I can imagine a fair few 71's will have been built a while and not registered yet. Do you know if it was a factory order or stock?

·
Registered
Kia e-Niro 2 LR, Seat Mii
429 Posts
Mine's a 21 plate. I don't think there's a lot of stock in the pipeline - as usual, Kia are struggling to keep up with demand. I'd be very surprised to see an old logo in a new e-Niro now.

·
Registered
2018 e-Golf
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mine's a 21 plate. I don't think there's a lot of stock in the pipeline - as usual, Kia are struggling to keep up with demand. I'd be very surprised to see an old logo in a new e-Niro now.
Makes sense!

Im very jealous! Need to wait till April next year to upgrade our dirty diesel 2014 Seat Leon because we are potentially moving house...might take 25k more mortgage than we need to upgrade the car.

·
Registered
2018 e-Golf
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 14 of 14 Posts