Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
MG5 Exclusive
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Had my Zoe ZE40 company car swapped for an MG5 - so far all is good!

Things I miss from the Renault - the App and ability to remotely switch on the comfort cooling/heating, other than that - nothing.
Unbelievable to think the list price for the MG is less than £1000 more than the Zoe!
MG feels an altogether better car and has more kit.
In no way am I sad to see the back of the Zoe.

·
Registered
432 Posts
The list price may be higher, but you can pick up an MG5 for £19880. I'm not sure what a ZE40 costs these days.

·
Registered
MG5 Exclusive
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The list price may be higher, but you can pick up an MG5 for £19880. I'm not sure what a ZE40 costs these days.
I'm just going on P11D details

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi All,

Had my Zoe ZE40 company car swapped for an MG5 - so far all is good!

Things I miss from the Renault - the App and ability to remotely switch on the comfort cooling/heating, other than that - nothing.
Unbelievable to think the list price for the MG is less than £1000 more than the Zoe!
MG feels an altogether better car and has more kit.
In no way am I sad to see the back of the Zoe.
Like you my company Renault Zoe ZE40 went back today to be replaced with my MG5. I'll will miss being able to set the charge time, and the head/navi unit on the MG seems a little "clunky" Otherwise a cracking car, but I've only put 12 miles on the clock so far.

·
Registered
MG5 Exclusive
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Like you my company Renault Zoe ZE40 went back today to be replaced with my MG5. I'll will miss being able to set the charge time, and the head/navi unit on the MG seems a little "clunky" Otherwise a cracking car, but I've only put 12 miles on the clock so far.
Sounds like we may work for the same company 🤔

·
Registered
MG5 Exclusive
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmm, if you had two zoe's and your second one was black, then it stands a very good chance? 🤔🤔
Maybe not then, got my Zoe in August, I complained about the poor range (several times) eventually they got a delivery of about 100 MG's and I was offered one. Snapped their hand off at the elbow!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts