Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LINK TO ADVERT VIDEO ON MITSUBISH FACE PAGE/YOUTUBE:
Mitsubishi Motors in the UK | Facebook

WOW that's an advert? It looks great I think, but what does it all mean? The hybrid link is obvious of course, but the use of generally perceived evil mythical creatures like Medusa and the Centaur? Even the Mermaid and Pegasus look a bit dark and dodgy!

Is this some sort of hidden / tongue & cheek reference by Mitsubishi? It is some sort of suggestion that the Outlander PHEV is a guilty pleasure? An acknowledgement by Mitsubishi perhaps, that the vehicle is indeed a controversial EV in EV circles with regards to it's public charging?

Attachments

·
Registered
499 Posts
LINK TO ADVERT VIDEO ON MITSUBISH FACE PAGE/YOUTUBE:
Mitsubishi Motors in the UK | Facebook

WOW that's an advert? It looks great I think, but what does it all mean? The hybrid link is obvious of course, but the use of generally perceived evil mythical creatures like Medusa and the Centaur? Even the Mermaid and Pegasus look a bit dark and dodgy!

Is this some sort of hidden / tongue & cheek reference by Mitsubishi? It is some sort of suggestion that the Outlander PHEV is a guilty pleasure? An acknowledgement by Mitsubishi perhaps, that the vehicle is indeed a controversial EV in EV circles with regards to it's public charging?
Maybe they just leave it up to your fertile imagination to fill in the implied meanings to make it interesting to you. :)
I couldn't make head nor tails of it. :ROFLMAO:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts