Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Ampera aka IGOR
Tesla Model 3 P
3,573 Posts
Nothing for me yet (checked this morning). The houses around where I stay, one way in and out so technically a cul-de-sac, were built in the 80's and have had a 30 limit since then but the car still has it as 60 as it is on the outskirts.

·
EGGY
1,526 Posts
Any sign of 3rd party chargers ? Waypoints ?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any sign of 3rd party chargers ? Waypoints ?
No 3rd party charging that I’ve noticed yet? Waypoints will apparently be part of V11 sorftware whenever they decide to release that.

I did noticed that the speed limits on my route to work were different. The car no longer changed down to 45 for no reason on a national road, so that’s good 👍🏻

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Saw various posts about this on Monday morning. Any idea how this is rolled out? I've checked over the past couple of days, but still on 2019. Does it just arrive as they feel like sending it out?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Saw various posts about this on Monday morning. Any idea how this is rolled out? I've checked over the past couple of days, but still on 2019. Does it just arrive as they feel like sending it out?
I have no idea how or when it got sent to my car, and I’m not sure what the criteria is. Mine was just parked in the garage (on WiFi) for the last 3 days as I haven’t needed it. It wasn’t plugged in. I just noticed it when I went to get something from the glovebox and did the obligatory ‘let’s see if I can trick my car into giving me a software update’ swipe on the software tab 😂

I have FSD, so whether that’s a factor on me getting it earlier or not, I don’t know?!

·
Registered
94 Posts
I got update version 2021.4.15.6 last night, and it now has the latest navigation map data, version EU-2021.8

I have noticed the correct speed limits have been implemented in the updated areas.

Hopefully you guys get the latest map data.

Cheers
Steve

·
EGGY
1,526 Posts
My Nav data seems to have randomly updated without a software update :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Anyone without FSD had this NAV update yet? I'm still on 2019 mapping and haven't seen any update for it yet.

·
Registered
M3 LR+ AWD white/19" alloys/tow hook.
96 Posts
No FSD & map updated to 2021.8 last Tuesday evening. Don't get too excited though, Pete Townsend was already writing about Tesla back in '71....

"The world looks just the same, and history ain't changed...
There's nothing in the streets looks any different to me...
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss...
Just like yesterday, then I'll get on my knees and pray,
We Don't Get Fooled Again"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts