Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Leaf e+
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not quite sure when it was released - however it seems there is an updated infotainment version available for download.

I was playing around in the menus this evening and thought I would check for updates and it came up with one! The '70 plate Leaf e+ I'm in is now running 283C30861E

It downloaded over the cars data connection, and whilst it asks for an hour with the car turned on and parked, it was more like 10 mins to update. Not noticed much difference yet, only thing I happened to notice was the Wi-Fi was enabled and could see access points which it was not doing previously.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Just updated mine , someone on FB said the parking sensor sounds were different. No tried myself as car is on charge.
Hopefully its some bug fixes and Fingers crossed we get a map update. A14 between Huntingdon and Cambridge services has been open for over a year and its not on the cars map.
I did contact Nissan customer service's last year about this and they said an update was to be released last July !!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Weirdly it prompted me to download the update while I was sat at traffic lights.

Installed it (no longer at traffic lights) at the weekend.

Changes I’ve noticed:
  • WiFi is enabled (and it tells me the network it’s connected to when I start the car)
  • Radar beeps are higher pitched
  • The “CarPlay” button now reads “Apple CarPlay”, presumably for trademark reasons
  • The alarm has gone off twice for no reason—it had never gone off in the previous 15 months I’ve had the car. (Once on Tuesday night when it was plugged in waiting to charge, once this afternoon while unplugged.) I used Nissan’s contact form to ask if it was a known issue, but they replied saying that I’d need to take it to a dealer and pay them to tell me they don’t know what’s wrong with it. (Paraphrased, obviously.) I’m curious is anyone else has seen this problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts