Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd repeat what I put up in the intro section.
Found this site whilst looking for info and it's been very helpful.
I ordered a new Outlander PHEV at the beginning of April having read the AutoExpress write-up.
I live in London and we have a school run of about 3 miles each way every day, twice a day and, for good measure the school is just inside the Congestion Zone. Currently running a Kia Picanto which has been fine but now 3 years old and next year we will have 2 boys at the same school so could do with something bigger but needed to comply with the sub 75g CO2 requirement. Outlander PHEV is perfect (indeed I am probably the ideal buyer!) with the added bonus that I can buy it through my company with the additional tax breaks that gives.
It is due to come at the end of the month and really looking forward to playing with the tech.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome @gobiman and I hope to be joining you at the end of month with our PHEV as well. In fact it was the Autoexpress review that introduced us to the car as well. I have been in touched with the editor of Autoexpress shortly after we ordered it to thank him for the review, he undertook the review, and he is keen to hear what we think of it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts