Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered an e208 GT Line - arriving in 3 weeks.

moving across from a zoe40 sig nav

one Q i have, on the test drive, the regen in B mode was not doing what i expected (in fact there was barely any regen in either mode according to the display)

was i doing something wrong?

JJ

·
Registered
112 Posts
Just ordered an e208 GT Line - arriving in 3 weeks.

moving across from a zoe40 sig nav

one Q i have, on the test drive, the regen in B mode was not doing what i expected (in fact there was barely any regen in either mode according to the display)

was i doing something wrong?

JJ
Was the car fully charged, if it works like most B-Modes then the regen will not kick in due to the battery being at "full" capacity

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why are you downgrading your car?
its defo not :)

every bit of the car is superior to my zoe tbh and at only £30 more a month its a bargain

JJ

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
£30 more a month with ccs over 3 years

but after seeing the spec of the ZE50 and in the flesh at the launch it just wasn't as nice

(it is a bit smaller inside though)

JJ

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
112 Posts
Thank you
Ended up finding that late last night

there is confusing into our there

this is the model guide I was going off

https://indd.adobe.com/view/960819d9-c4a4-41f0-808a-0fd2bfd2e2cd?lcdv16=1PP2A5TMT1XXXXXX

And it shows the GT gets 3D cockpit over the GTLine ;)

I’m happy though now - thank you

JJ
Yeah it's not clearly signposted but essentially the electric trim setup is slightly different to the pertrol/diesel setup as there is no GT trim for those cars

·
Registered
876 Posts
On the basis that they stopped all production yesterday, JJ, you might end up having to wait a little longer than that.. I’d ration the videos a bit and maybe just read one page of the owners manual per day (presuming it’s available to download?).

·
Registered
15,356 Posts
I guess JJ still has his Zoe until the e208 arrives?

Will he have the self discipline to not mod it any further while on lockdown? :)

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
I saw a red e308 in a local street at the weekend. That red really pops... wow...!

Looks like a nice car from the outside, good size and seems practical.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts