Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Vauxhall Corsa e elite nav
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, Hopefully this is the correct place to post... Neewbie alert!! I recently picked up our Corsa e. First impressions are pretty good I must admit, I was sceptical at first!

Can anyone advise on the below?

Can I pair 2 phones at once on the stereo? The Mrs usually plays her music via Bluetooth, but then I need to answer calls whilst driving too now and again?

Can 2 phones be connected to the Vauxhall app to control pre heat and see charge status?

·
Registered
649 Posts
We have the Pug e-208. We both have the Peugeot app on our phones although I think I registered and logged in with my wife's details in case it caused any problems.(It is her car)
We have 3 phones connected up to the car. As far as I am aware, only one phone can connect at a time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok great, I will try linking the wife's phone to the Vauxhall app too.

Its a shame that 2 phones cant connect at the same time like many modern head units can. Hey ho cant have everything!

·
Registered
2021 Corsa-e
307 Posts
Welcome!
Its great to see the Corsa-e community is growing. We have a sub-topic specifically for the Corsa-e here, you can find lots of info there already.

BTW, what color did you get?

Enjoy your new Corsa-e. It made a strong impression on me when I test-drove it. I'm awaiting delivery of mine (should be in two weeks, lockdown permitting :cautious:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome!
Its great to see the Corsa-e community is growing. We have a sub-topic specifically for the Corsa-e here, you can find lots of info there already.

BTW, what color did you get?

Enjoy your new Corsa-e. It made a strong impression on me when I test-drove it. I'm awaiting delivery of mine (should be in two weeks, lockdown permitting :cautious:)
Hi meetyg,

Oh great thanks for that I will check it out.

We ended up going with orange. The black roof and wheels really suit it.

Good luck with getting yours on schedule, we were lucky as the dealer 50 miles away had the orange one in the showroom and got a cracking lease deal too buying before end of year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts