Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,669 Posts
Mine updated OK. Took a long time to (a) update SDCard and (b) update in the car. I guess no changelog of what actually it fixes?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Thanks Eclectic, it's good to know that 11.346 does work.
I was hoping the update would solve my "disconnected", but it didn't.

I'm sure dealers don't bother updating, Renault expect owners to diy.
I've been away in London overnight, didn't notice anything different about R-Link, but no problems either! (y)

As for the disconnected problem, I've had it twice in 18 months, and only the fuse pull fixed it each time.

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
I take it back. It's back to shutting off after 10 minutes. Connectivity has been lost for days and has only just come back so that's no better for that either.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Hi, apologies for the delay.. I jumped the gun announcing its release then found I too couldn't download it. Renault's Connected Services wanted a lot of details from within the car and I don't get WiFi from my driveway so kept putting it off :). I too was getting a Server Error but spotted yesterday enough people have complained to them about it that they've now fixed it :).

The update downloads from http://download.tomtom.com/sweet/navcore/system-update_3206684_all.ttpkg (for those who want to decompile / peek inside)

The version number in the title was as it said it was on the R-Link store but Renault seem to mis-version that.. it should be the newer version number that you've already reported.. I'll update once my update is complete (doing it now.. but for some reason keep getting a spate of "this card is corrupted" errors from Toolbox so it seems to need to keep recovering from backup every time) :)

·
Registered
387 Posts
I've been trying the new version (11.346.3206684-8060) for a few days now, and it does seem to boot up quicker than before, especially after confirming your data sending choices. Apart from that, not noticed anything else. Did the connected phone have a battery level icon next to it? Only just noticed it if it did! 😁

·
ZOE Q210 Oct'13
537 Posts
It still failed for me when I selected update everything, but when I just selected the Weather app it worked. I think that my problem was the now defunct EV Charge Spots app, which doesn't seem to be removable.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
13 Participants
Eclectic
Speak EV - Electric Car Forums
A community for enthusiasts of all makes and models of EV from BMW to Tesla, Renault, Nissan, Mitsubishi and more. Join the electrifying discussion today!
Full Forum Listing