Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
EGGY
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's it really, no charging there yet although BP do have a 150kw charger very close by. They'll sell shed loads of Model Y's to all the families moving into ever expanding Chelmsford !

·
EGGY
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know, did make me chuckle ... it's a no gooner zone

Going to pop over today

Reactions: toscal353

·
EGGY
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
EGGY
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's an ex Honda dealer, up and running with Sales and Service. 8 x Vers 3 Superchargers being installed (see pics above) and some destination chargers. Probably around 20 cars in the car park, maybe Model 3's but some S&X. Didn't ask about demos but I'm sure they are ready, they certainly are undertaking service work. Nice guys in there, good location for charging not far off the A12, there is a Starbucks, KFC and Sainsbury's within a short distance. That area can get busy with traffic in the rush hour from experience, but the BP close by has a 150kw charger if they ever get full. Power for the chargers needs to come in from across the road apparently so some way off, I'll pop by in a week or so to have a look at progress. Chap I spoke to is local to me (Brentwood0, there's a big market in this area I'm sure they will do well

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Thanks @Malcolm Hedges !
Looking on line this morning they have test drives available from tomorrow! Mind you, with Boris speaking at 5pm today they will be stopped very shortly :(
Maybe will book one quick.
Thanks again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts