Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,131 Posts
I haven't seen th pop-up, so I looked in the terms and conditions in the Bluelink set-up in the car. They are dated October 2020 and also mention the 7 day / 4 day ignition limit. Also mentions Leatherhead and the RAC centre in Walsall (I think that's the one by junction 9 on the M6). Anyone got a date on these new terms and conditions?

· Registered
1,131 Posts
Having a 2018 Kona, I have to disagree that a Kona without Bluelink is not worth keeping. Indeed following the threads on here reference Bluelink all I read is people getting frustrated with it.

If I want to preheat the car, then when I plug it in for overnight charging I set it on screen. Or more normally given that it only takes 5 minutes to defrost and turn on the heated seats/steering wheel I turn the car on whilst munching my breakfast cereal.

I would probably get sucked into using Bluelink if I had it but I have thus far managed 31,000 miles without it. I think my blood pressure is all the better for not having it.
I've been without Bluelink for about a week now as I haven't managed to get to the dealer to sort out the modem, and I haven't really missed it. Do miss the live traffic updates though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.