·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From this week's Auto Express...

2014-08-17 18.32.19 (Medium).jpg

·
Now enjoying my new Kia SOUL EV
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Electric (38.3 kWh) Premium SE in Iron Grey with Shale Grey Interior option
1,324 Posts
It's been all over the Volt community and the subject of much discussion

Here's a clearer copy of just the teaser image. I will be very interested to see both how the new Volt looks and whether there will be an Ampera 2 at all or simply a rebadged Volt. That would still be better than no new Ampera.

Reactions: Richard Gledhill

·
Super Moderator
7,463 Posts
The new tailgate reminds me a little of the Insignia. If they used the slightly larger platform for the insignia they could perhaps find room for the fifth seat and/or a larger battery. Seems like a lot of change after only a couple of years though.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah, hadn't looked at the Volt forums, thanks. Interesting line through the V of volt, almost makes it look like a Wolt :)

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
I notice most references to the existing Volt claim 38 mile electric range. Is that the same for the Ampera but it reality we routinely get well over 40 miles?

·
Super Moderator
6,341 Posts
I notice most references to the existing Volt claim 38 mile electric range. Is that the same for the Ampera but it reality we routinely get well over 40 miles?
Its the way the Americans test it for their electric version of official MPG figures

·
Now enjoying my new Kia SOUL EV
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Electric (38.3 kWh) Premium SE in Iron Grey with Shale Grey Interior option
1,324 Posts
Ah, hadn't looked at the Volt forums, thanks. Interesting line through the V of volt, almost makes it look like a Wolt :)
The Volt badge has always been like that.

Reactions: Richard Gledhill
1 - 10 of 10 Posts