Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a model s on order since July which has yet to go into production yet in "My Tesla" it seems I now have a referral link valid through end Dec 2015. Text says "Order with my referral link and receive $1,000 toward your Model S. Model S Design Studio | Tesla Motors "
The latest Model S Referral Programme runs from November 1 to December 31, 2015. Anyone who orders a new Model S during this period using the referral link of a Tesla owner will get £1,000 off the purchase price of their Model S.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He has said before he does not want a S P90DL Unless he got it then flogged it along with the Falcon
Last I heard was he was getting an X but had not yet specified it. He is holding a Facebook competition to guess the spec he selects.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No incentive for the average owner :(
The one that would interest me is "The first to make 10 qualifying referrals in each of North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific will receive a Tesla Powerwall Home Battery, installation included"
I put my name down for a powerwall the day it was announced but not heard a thing since - seems they are prioritising Germany before the UK. Hard to see what you can do to sell one when your own car has not even gone into production

·
1,534 Posts
The one that would interest me is "The first to make 10 qualifying referrals in each of North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific will receive a Tesla Powerwall Home Battery, installation included"
I put my name down for a powerwall the day it was announced but not heard a thing since - seems they are prioritising Germany before the UK. Hard to see what you can do to sell one when your own car has not even gone into production
I think the prioritization seems to be commercial installations first (a few quiet announcements here and there) and Australia (they have a mature residential battery market, I gather).

The US deployments have been rather slow as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts