Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks need Bit of help on EV home charge units , i have a car ordered due Early April Hyundai IONIQ EV
Looking on Web about home charge units and OK i can get £500 Grant off with their inflated prices and have to pay about 3-400 for th install Im ok with but NO idea which unit to go for ,
Lot of people say POd POint are good , called Cant get through , tried online ENquiry WEEKS ago no reply , Emailed NO reply , Phoned Left Msg NO reply so Probably not good chance if getting an install sorted any time soon !
Anyone recommend a supplier and installer in Northern Ireland BT19 area ??? Looking for 7KW unit with Wifi Link ??

Thanks in anticipation ?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi I have recently had a pod point fitted and like you said it cost me £300. I just filled the online form in and they contacted me with a date of installation.
I actually rang them to see if they could bring the installation forward and it wasn’t a problem.
just wondering if different regions aren’t as reliable. I live in Sheffield

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers dave M , probably location based issue , but trying to get any response has been awful, don't even reply to emails :-(
Hows the Actual unit working out for you , Wifi connected etc?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi I have recently had a pod point fitted and like you said it cost me £300. I just filled the online form in and they contacted me with a date of installation.
I actually rang them to see if they could bring the installation forward and it wasn’t a problem.
just wondering if different regions aren’t as reliable. I live in Sheffield
Sheffield here too, got it in 2 weeks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts