Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Kia Soul EV 20
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

I bit the bullet today and ordered a Kia Soul EV first edition, it was the range and general style which I loved (I know it is like marmite)

Anyone got any "Top Accessories" you would get?

·
Registered
Ion, Kona, 16 + 18 + 2020 Soul EV
2,627 Posts
Congratulations, depending on if you want them, maybe some mats. Be careful though most of them are for the left hand drive cars and wont fit. How long is the wait for the car?

·
Registered
Kia Soul EV 2020
1,387 Posts
Reactions: evRJ

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have had mine about 10 weeks now and love it. I have added one of these, it fits the Soul perfectly:

I also fitted these mats:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey All,

I bit the bullet today and ordered a Kia Soul EV first edition, it was the range and general style which I loved (I know it is like marmite)

Pickup for mine is next Wednesday, hopefully. Can't wait :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have had mine about 10 weeks now and love it. I have added one of these, it fits the Soul perfectly:

I also fitted these mats:

Ooh, might need to get myself one of those boot organisers.

·
Registered
Kia Soul EV 20
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congratulations, depending on if you want them, maybe some mats. Be careful though most of them are for the left hand drive cars and wont fit. How long is the wait for the car?
Thanks so much, as I said my first electric car, but got it on a deal I could not refuse. Plus it at least is not a boring car to look at!

·
Registered
Ion, Kona, 16 + 18 + 2020 Soul EV
2,627 Posts
Plus it at least is not a boring car to look at!
Yes, have always liked something a bit different. I went for the blue Soul but would have really liked the yellow one they don't offer in the UK.

·
Registered
Kia Soul EV 20
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, have always liked something a bit different. I went for the blue Soul but would have really liked the yellow one they don't offer in the UK.

Oh yes, I went for the Blue but the Yellow I would have much preferred... I am tempted if I enjoy EV to get the "Honda E" for a run around car as that is quite funky...

ANy top tips for charge networks to sign up for? I have Polar.... Shell Recharge....?

·
Registered
500 Posts
Hey All,

I think standard for any modern car is RFID blocking wallets for the keys.

Otherwise it's too easy to steal :

1 - 12 of 12 Posts