Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Newbie to the EV world here!
Current lease (Merc E-class estate) goes back soon, so had intended to downsize and go for a hybrid VW Tiguan to ease into things slowly.
The E-class was overkill, but great for the dogs and was a stupidly cheap lease at the time.
Hadn't counted on the global supply issue impacting the availability of new cars so much, so the limited availability has forced my hand somewhat.

Having poured all over the lease sites, finally settled (after having a test drive and getting a good deal) on the Kia e-Niro 4+ in Yach Blue, which should be with us in a couple of weeks. Enjoyed the test drive, and certainly couldn't fault the car as it drove well and had plenty of 'toys' etc.
We don't do overly long journeys, and most of our daily trips are less than 5 miles, multiple times per day.

Charger currently due for install on the same day as the car delivery, and I have gone for an Indra Smart Pro.

Now on the lookout for a dog guard and divider for the rear. Travall have confirmed an e-Niro specific one coming out next year, but my understanding is that the standard Niro one will fit with some modification (shortening) to the securing bolts, and the divider a straight fit. I'll be sure to let you know how that goes!

Anyway, hoping I've done the right thing, in any case, I'm looking forward to the change.

Cheers!
Dave

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Good charger choice ;-)

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
:) Via Phoenix Works, who have been spot on with their service so far.
have you paid outright or on the £30/month deal?

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts