Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all after waiting 6 weeks I've finally got my wall box fitted today.Its a project EV Atess eva-03/07S single phase from Smart home charge.It looks the business but the only problem ive got is I'm having problems with the project EV app on my Samsung Galaxy.Ive followed the video on YouTube but it doesn't want to mate up with the charger or vise versa I was trying on and off for about three hours.Its because I want to see if it's ok on a timed charge to see if the mg zs ev wakes up and charges.Its great as it is as I will be charging during the day and draw from my solar panels as I dont have a cheap night rate. Ok

·
Registered
235 Posts
I don't have one of these but sometimes there are issues with whether the phone is connected to the same WiFi network as the device being connected to. Sometimes the app needs 4g connection, other times it needs to be connected to the WiFi network. What do the instructions say about network connectivity?

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
What error message are you getting?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When I type in the serial number and press add charger or even scann the rfid code it says charger not bound,and I do mean the word bound.It wont let me go any further.I emaild Smart home charge and they are going to get the Maker's of the charger to get in touch with me.

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
Sounds like it isn't connected to your WiFi properly. Can you connect to it through your home network?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts