Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Vendor
1,573 Posts
You bump into someone at Renault UK with the initials JB by any chance?

·
Vendor
1,573 Posts
Iconic R110 with a tech pack by the look of it

·
Registered
511 Posts
Asking the important questions :D
Absolutely. I'm weighing up the cost of a new ZE50 against the savings of replacing all the biros that only last a day or two in the glove box before being crushed because it's a stupid shape.

You lot can worry about the range, charging speeds, residuals etcetera, I'll worry about this. Potential deal breaker.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
🤣 yeah agree, it even squashed my sandwich yesterday :cry:

And there not enough room for the ice scraper ………… oh wait don't need that (y)

·
Zoe Devotee
8,287 Posts
Looks like a fair bit of dash reflection off the screen....I had hoped this would be resolved by now. Its their second attempt at fixing it.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I've never had a problem with dash glare; ours also has heated seats but they're a bit pointless IMHO so we never use them.

Can someone check we actually have a Zoe at all?

·
Zoe Devotee
8,287 Posts
Best you don’t buy one. Is my recommendation.
Lucky i'm not. :ROFLMAO: Doesn't remove the fact that there is clearly screen glare on that picture.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Have you had to take the dash apart because you dropped a fuse down the back of the glove box?
Not yet. Actually I haven't had to pull the TCU fuse in ages, which just makes me even more suspicious that someone has swapped it for a non-Zoe at some point without me noticing...

·
Zoe Devotee
8,287 Posts
Wouldn't happen with a Chinese made car, I can tell you that!
No windscreen glare that I could tell on my test drive, ok it was overcast. But I find myself wearing polarised glasses even on overcast days in Zoe. There is apparently an annoying side window glare off the Audi sourced Chrome heater vents though, noticeable at night.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts