Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,576 Posts
As the manual is in the door bin I conjecture that the glove box is still the same rubbish capacity...
It is just a face-lift so good chance they didn't move fuses.

·
Zoe Devotee
8,290 Posts
The owner's manual I found on Renault's website just says:-

Cheers. Same as before then. Nothing stopping you. But any damage is your own to deal with. I kept my bars and load under (Probdbly well under) 50kgs and no issue. 👍

·
Registered
147 Posts
Might be mentioned in the User Manual, Somebody posted a link here recently and its a very good source of answers to questions a lot of people have raised, albeit that not seems to cover all the specs for different countries. Cannot imagine though that if it discover load rating it would be different

·
Speak, Eevee!
1,221 Posts
Is that before or after we call everyone with a battery leased Zoe a financial illiterate?
Hehe take your pick, it's often when you're buying and someone is also taking the opportunity to say you'd be a complete idiot not to have 2 year leases on brand new ones, but if you bought one then it's often later when you want to sell it and get told no one will want it while the offers flood in.

·
Registered
59 Posts
My dad had a glare issue in the Astra’s he used to drive so put black rubber mat stuff across the top. Seemed to work fine -

·
Speak, Eevee!
1,221 Posts
My dad had a glare issue in the Astra’s he used to drive so put black rubber mat stuff across the top. Seemed to work fine -
View attachment 127396
Try a small piece in an inconspicuous area first. This exact stuff etched a 'footprint' onto the dash of my old car after a while (I suspect when it got hot in the sun)

41 - 52 of 52 Posts