Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are collecting our Ex-Demo Zoe on Friday and have had our NuCharge (Rolec) charge point installed today.

I have emailed Rolec - but does anyone here know if they do a longer tethered cable? It just its a little shorter than expected, just means we have to be more precise on our parking!

Also, again might be a bit preemptive, but has anyone had any issues with inquisitive children using the charging cables as skipping ropes, or the connectors as guns!

Just wondered if anyone removes their tethered cables if away on holiday, or secures it in any other way?

Have been reading the forum avidly over the past few weeks and there are some really useful posts.

Thanks Hamd23

·
Registered
437 Posts
We are collecting our Ex-Demo Zoe on Friday and have had our NuCharge (Rolec) charge point installed today.

I have emailed Rolec - but does anyone here know if they do a longer tethered cable? It just its a little shorter than expected, just means we have to be more precise on our parking!

Also, again might be a bit preemptive, but has anyone had any issues with inquisitive children using the charging cables as skipping ropes, or the connectors as guns!

Just wondered if anyone removes their tethered cables if away on holiday, or secures it in any other way?

Have been reading the forum avidly over the past few weeks and there are some really useful posts.

Thanks Hamd23
When I asked they said 5m was the biggest they did. If you want one longer either go for untethered or DIY/get a sparky to install a longer one independently

1 - 2 of 2 Posts