Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Zoe GT Line 2020
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my Zoe today, my first EV, and took a detour over to the Ashdown Forest to find somewhere nice to take some snaps, so now I‘m posting them all over the internet :)

...and found out the horn really is pathetic :)

·
Registered
503 Posts
It’s not pathetic, it’s French! :D

I kind of dislike the German horns, they seem brutal. The French one is as if it’s is trying and almost making it to attract attention, but not quite!

·
Registered
Renault Zoe Intens 2013
209 Posts
nice car , well wear! ... my old 22 zoe got a pathetic horn too. Now in the old days you could change the tone of the car horn with a little screw at the back of them . i think it was screw the screw in and it made the horn higher pitch , screw it out and the horn made a deeper lower sound. Wonder if you can do that these days?

·
Premium Member
2020 Corsa E
7,200 Posts
Yep! I complained about mine. Honestly thought it was faulty as it made such a tiny peep noise. Corsa is far better. It's more PARP!

·
Registered
Renault Zoe Intens 2013
209 Posts
if your a bloke you need a good deep manly horn on your car ... peep peep is for a woman's car (is that classed sexist these days?) :D

·
Zoe Devotee
9,257 Posts
Zoe has always had a peep peep horn sadly. Its a bumper off job to replace too apparently.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts