Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just registering initial impressions (all good so far) having recently purchased one of the above

Car has impressed so far, particularly on mileage achieved in HOLD mode during the initial 150+mile drive home from sellers location.

This was achieved with 40 miles indicated petrol range left despite starting with indicated 82 mile petrol and 6 mile battery range - fantastic benefits from the time spent with little or no power output and/or in battery regen

I’m a very happy new member of the “range-extended EV” club

·
Registered
167 Posts
Just registering initial impressions (all good so far) having recently purchased one of the above

Car has impressed so far, particularly on mileage achieved in HOLD mode during the initial 150+mile drive home from sellers location.

This was achieved with 40 miles indicated petrol range left despite starting with indicated 82 mile petrol and 6 mile battery range - fantastic benefits from the time spent with little or no power output and/or in battery regen

I’m a very happy new member of the “range-extended EV” club
Welcome to the family 😎

·
Registered
61 Posts
I always use Hold on a long run, rather than letting the battery range run out. Usually means I have more battery left at the end than would be the most efficient use but also means I have some for urban areas. What I really find satisfying is getting back from somewhere (on an EV only run) with more range than I set out with with!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts