Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The current position of GRANDE CALIFORNIA is at Marmara Sea (coordinates 40.75569 N / 29.56826 E) reported 0 min ago by AIS. The vessel is en route to the port of Tilbury,

·
Registered
219 Posts
This is what it is saying on vesselfinder.com:

The current position of GRANDE CALIFORNIA is at Marmara Sea (coordinates 40.74592 N / 29.41838 E) reported 1 min ago by AIS. The vessel is en route to the port of Tilbury, United Kingdom (UK), sailing at a speed of 15.0 knots and expected to arrive there on Jul 19, 13:00.

Expected date 19th July ????

Tilbury shows next arrivals below

The ship is not listed on the free list of arrivals Has Anybody have more accurate data.....

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Expect the Navigation to be updated , but the good news is the car carrier is making its way to tilbury .Guessing at a 8 -9 day depending on speed and weather

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Latest info

, United Kingdom (UK)
ETA: Jul 29, 08:30
Course / Speed 206.6° / 18.3 kn
Current draught 9.0 m
Navigation Status Under way
Position received 1 min ago
i
IMO / MMSI 9796377 / 247441300

·
Registered
93 Posts
Just had an email from VIP team.

The time has finally come for us to formally hand your Project 45 experience over to (my nominated dealer)

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Had that one too: "I have copied them into this email so you have their details too." <<< they didn't do this :)

·
Registered
342 Posts
Just had an email from VIP team.

The time has finally come for us to formally hand your Project 45 experience over to (my nominated dealer)
Congratulations.

Presumably the clock starts now in respect of the 14 days that you have to complete the deal!

If the Car arrives on 29/7 do you think that you will be able to view before signing paperwork?

I would be interested to know which Insurance Companies are able to cover the Car, at this early stage? Thanks.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Congratulations.

Presumably the clock starts now in respect of the 14 days that you have to complete the deal!

If the Car arrives on 29/7 do you think that you will be able to view before signing paperwork?

I would be interested to know which Insurance Companies are able to cover the Car, at this early stage? Thanks.
From the original information the 14 days to complete the deal starts when the car arrives in the UK. Provisionally this is 29th July. I think I will confirm with the VIP team.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Update .
Now heading to the North Sea having passed through the Mediterranean Sea by the straits of Gibraltar into the North Atlantic heading to the North Sea.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts