Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Zoe Devotee
9,172 Posts
Instantly no one wants a Rimac, who wants to associate with a 1 time champion/quitter! Its my ball, i'm taking it home and I won't come out to play again just in case I lose next time. :ROFLMAO:

·
Zoe Devotee
9,172 Posts
Quick google, typical F1 car 0-60 1.6+ seconds, Nico used to do it in 2.6 well there you go, that's how he lost so often!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Instantly no one wants a Rimac, who wants to associate with a 1 time champion/quitter! Its my ball, i'm taking it home and I won't come out to play again just in case I lose next time. :ROFLMAO:
I respect a bloke that went out there, achieved what he intended to achieve, started a family, and realised that hitting a wall at 150mph isn't a great outcome for his kids.

·
Zoe Devotee
9,172 Posts
I respect a bloke that went out there, achieved what he intended to achieve, started a family, and realised that hitting a wall at 150mph isn't a great outcome for his kids.
You do know he was a parent the year before he won the championship, and was happy to crash into his main title contender during that championship?

He quit because he couldn't keep it up. Fair enough, just a shame he didn't defend his championship, but the last 4 years has made it fairly clear why.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
You do know he was a parent the year before he won the championship, and was happy to crash into his main title contender during that championship?

He quit because he couldn't keep it up. Fair enough, just a shame he didn't defend his championship, but the last 4 years has made it fairly clear why.
As I said, achieved what he wanted to achieve, then stopped.

Couldn't keep up, but won the championship. Funny old world...

·
Registered
7,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So ----- forgive me if I celebrate the fact that such a high profile petrolhead has embraced the EV world and will be an ambassador for the clear benefits that electric drive will bring to hypercars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts