Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very interesting, its better than I had thought previously, definitely worth considering if it ever makes it here?

·
Live by the sword. Don't intend to die by it.
810 Posts
Nio have recently had a big cash injection from the Chinese government. They're building some impressive premium cars, and they have that battery swap technology. However they're struggling to sell big volumes, partly because people in China crave premium European brands - it's all about their cultural concept of "face" or prestige.

I think they'd sell well in Europe and North America as a value-premium brand.

·
Zoe Devotee
9,132 Posts
Nio have recently had a big cash injection from the Chinese government. They're building some impressive premium cars, and they have that battery swap technology. However they're struggling to sell big volumes, partly because people in China crave premium European brands - it's all about their cultural concept of "face" or prestige.

I think they'd sell well in Europe and North America as a value-premium brand.
Norway will lap them up when released. Nio is apparently worth investing a few quid in shares if that's your kind of thing.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I guess its the same for the rest of the world, people wanted branded names.
It's very roomy but for the price, and the generous equipment you are getting, it's very tempting!!
We'll see providing it comes here?
Just found more reviews:
It even takes selfie.LOL.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts