Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems there's new software out with a filter for DC chargers (woohoo!) and some sounds of nature, and a nice pink colour scheme:

·
Registered
MY2020 Kia e-Niro 4, received 2 October
33 Posts
Booo! I only picked my car up the other day!

No widescreen Android Auto support still I notice 🤷‍♂️
(I like how the person in the video tries their best to swipe around on the dead space to see if it does anything -- but it does not!)

·
Registered
Kia Soul EV 2020
1,653 Posts
I'm not sure why but I did not notice anything extremely different, except colours? Is that maybe a different skin?

Just watched it again, the user bit is different, right? First time seeing it? Anything else?

·
Registered
194 Posts
That version of software has not hit the US versions yet.

(clarification, that feature set has not been incorporated into the latest US version, our version numbers are way different)

Greg

·
Registered
Kia Soul EV 2020
1,653 Posts

(clarification, that feature set has not been incorporated into the latest US version, our version numbers are way different)

Greg
Do you have the User function?

·
Registered
Kia Soul EV 2020
1,653 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
If you have linked your phone and did not see it, you probably don't have it... might check with other Soul owners on that forum...

Greg

·
Registered
194 Posts
So I updated my car some time ago, not long after I got it, so when I saw the title here, figured new meant recently.

I just checked, and indeed, the current US version has the option to filter the chargers by AC or DC... I never tried the filter function since there's nothing free close by, the DC chargers are expensive, and I bought the car for local jaunts, i.e. I never need to charge anywhere but home.

Greg

Greg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts