Registered
Leaf e+
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
Nissan Leaf 40KwH
10 Posts
Argh! How typical I just picked up a 40kwh Tekna last week as the stretch to the 62kwh was just too far, this might have just worked. Still I guess this should go a long way to helping Nissan shift a few more big battery models.

·
Registered
Nissan Leaf 40KwH
10 Posts
Brilliant - a saving of 3 grand for losing 2 things I positively didn't want!
You’ve helped me feel not so bad as that too range spec looks totally over priced now... can’t be long until 62kwh becomes standard across the range. Maybe the end of the year...

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Brilliant - a saving of 3 grand for losing 2 things I positively didn't want!
But it's not a saving, you can buy a new Tekna 62KWh for around £30k now. Since this is a "limited edition" there probably won't be many deals on it.

·
Registered
Nissan Leaf 40KwH
10 Posts
But it's not a saving, you can buy a new Tekna 62KWh for around £30k now. Since this is a "limited edition" there probably won't be many deals on it.
Ah so likely not available with any discount. Don’t feel too bad about my Tekna 40 for £25k, they wanted £31k for the 60kwh version... Might be a while yet until that’s the standard size then.

·
Registered
30 Posts
The monthly premiums on the E+ still put it squarely around the Model 3 mark and it can’t punch anywhere near that weight.

Nissan have got some rethinking to do.

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Not any more with the massive discounts, but it's still not such a great deal because Nissan's GFV is very low which pushes the monthlies up. Tesla seem to think their cars will hold their value better, which may be right or it maybe he hugely optimistic with the shear number they are flooding the EV market with. I was up to Manchester recently and no kidding there were processions of Model 3s on the motorway. I started to wonder if there was a convention.

One thing you could do is get a bank loan for 25k and the rest in cash. It's a bit more deposit than most people want to put down but very possible if you have something to trade in. The bank loan rate is much better than the PCP rate Nissan offer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts