Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Has anybody registered their interest with Nissan UK abouk the car off the website _ I have, I love the look of the car inside and out.

No deposits or anything, just think it's to get an idea of how many people are interested and for which version and colour combination

Cheers

Phil

·
Registered
53 Posts
I registered yesterday. Looks an attractive car. I had been targeting an ID 3, but this seems to offer a bit more, such as ability to add a tow.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Went to the local Nissan Dealership yesterday to see if they had any further info (As Skoda showed the Enyaq the other day and full prices and configurator are already up so you can place a pre-order for spring 2021 delivery). Nissan have NO info apart from should be able to order round about December for Summer 2021 delivery. No configurator or final prices yet.

For Info : The Skoda Enyaq looks quite attractive, but base limited to 50kW charger (Update to 100kW is £430, 100 kW should be Standard) Options are a joke almost everything is an option 20 Packages and 9 additional packs - specced up an 80 starting at £38k - final cost Over £50k (n)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts