Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't login to connected services app it was saying it wasn't compatible with iOS 14. I went to the App Store and downloaded the new version & it still won't let me login. It's still telling me my username is wrong. I then went onto the web and changed my password & it's still telling me its wrong!
It seems to do this every year on every leaf I've had (3 now) always in winter when you need it, very annoying.

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
It would help if you said what model and year of Leaf you have as there are three different Nissan apps in the App store - one for the US market (so don't use that one...) one for earlier Leafs like my 2016 and one for later Leaf's after I think mid 2018. (Part way into the Leaf 40 run)

Also you need to make sure you add you car to your You+Nissan account through the website first or you will not be able to log in with the iOS app.

The version of the app I use for my 2016 (Nissan Connect EV) works fine with iOS 14 - no problems since I updated my phone.

Nissan did seem to have an intermittent server outage lasting for a couple of days last week (where it was down for several hours at a time) however I haven't had any problems since then and I typically use the app every day.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Call Nissan Europe 0330 123 1231 and they can explain what is required. It can be a bit of a minefield in the beginning. You should be offered a free 99 month subscription to the connectivity of the app.
Good luck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the same problem with a new e-Leaf despite trying many times, reloading the android app and reregistering online, speaking to Nissan and still no joy. The app says it does not recognise the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts