Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having recently taken delivery of a new Leaf 40, I am having a problem with the Android Nissan Connect app. All the initial set ups have been done, the car is connected to my phone. I generate the requested code OK and enter it into my phone's app. and then move on to the final part to click on 'finish' and nothing happens. Just above the 'finish' button is a note regarding accepting Nissan's T & C's to activate. Where am I supposed to accept this, I did accept this on intial registration - any ideas with this failing at the final hurdle? Thanks.

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
This really should be part of the handover with the dealer. I appreciate that these are "unusual" times, but this is a consistent type of issue and is unrelated to EVs.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If this a new Leaf 40kWh, shouldn't you be using Nissan Connect Services app?
That's the one I have. All is okay and the app is connected to the car fine, it just sticks on the final finish button to complete. My guess is it to do with accepting the T & C agreement, could be wrong though.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This really should be part of the handover with the dealer. I appreciate that these are "unusual" times, but this is a consistent type of issue and is unrelated to EVs.
Yeah, I'm sure that would have happened normally but as with most dealers the sales side was & remains closed. I can always sort it later on once they are up and running again, I just thought someone on the forum may have come across this problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts