Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I have loaded the new Nissan Connect Services app on my iPhone for my 2019 Leaf 40. After a few teething problems and some discussion with Nissan, which largely consisted of - remove the vehicle from the app and then reconnect I now have the following:

Navigate to my vehicle works all the time
Climate Control works all the time and I can set the temperature (which is great!)
I can flash the lights and sound the horn from the iPhone, useful I suppose if lost in a large car park!

My question is should there anything else appearing. I’m assuming I should have charge information and also driving information all of which I had Sporadically
in the old app. My current ‘home screen ‘ looks like this:

Thanks!

·
Registered
80 Posts
My question is should there anything else appearing. I’m assuming I should have charge information and also driving information all of which I had Sporadically.
Thanks!
I consistently get this, except for the times I get ‘Something went wrong’

Clicking on driving history gives me daily and monthly stats, clicking on battery gives me charging details.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have no battery info or driving history, usual Nissan, remove and add solution, which doesn’t work. Currently escalated to technical, two days ago, nothing back, will be pestering them again soon.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I consistently get this, except for the times I get ‘Something went wrong’

Clicking on driving history gives me daily and monthly stats, clicking on battery gives me charging details.

Ok thanks that was what I was expecting! I will keep trying.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have no battery info or driving history, usual Nissan, remove and add solution, which doesn’t work. Currently escalated to technical, two days ago, nothing back, will be pestering them again soon.
Keep trying John! The solution offered to me was to delete the vehicle in the app, leave for 30 mins and then reconnect. This resulted in the addition of the lights and lights and horn icons. I will try again to see if I can get the battery icon and driving history.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still no progress
I am still in the same state as you - any progress for you?

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I've done a complete delete of the car and the account, waited a few days and started again and now it seems to be working, whatever 'working' means in Nissanspeak.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
So, having said it was all up and running, the car was frozen for the first time this morning and ...

I can't log in - now mid afternoon and it has been the same all day.

·
Registered
80 Posts
So, having said it was all up and running, the car was frozen for the first time this morning and ...

I can't log in - now mid afternoon and it has been the same all day.
Nissan Services seems to be down this afternoon (19th).

It still thinks my car is charging on a rapid 30 miles away and can’t connect to premium traffic services etc.

Sadly it’s what I have come to expect of Nissan. It will work again for a while in a couple of days time.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Nissan Services seems to be down this afternoon (19th).
.... It will work again for a while in a couple of days time.
Would be cynical of me to suggest that it was working fine yesterday until the weather got cold and people wanted to use it, when the demand suddenly overwhelmed the server?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, @Nigelbs
I just mentioned the older app because some other users have diverted the conversation to the older app.
OK - I thought we were all on the same page, all the pictures are of the new app. As I understand it Nissan Connect Services is the new app as opposed to Nissan Connect EV which was the old app. Apologies I should have made this clear in the title, but I cant see any way to edit the thread title now.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts