Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Afternoon,

People are very quick to complain but not quite as quick to praise.......!!

I recently visited a relative in Swindon and required my vehicle charging, I seached online and found there was a Rapid charging point at Fish Brothers Nissan. I contacted the dealer and asked if it would be possible to charge my Nissan Leaf. The sales manager advised "That is absolutley fine" I arrived at the dealership and entered the showroom, Within moments I was approached and asked if I needed any help. I advised that I was here to charge my car, The salesman took my keys made me a coffee and advised me to help myself to the biscuits in reception whilst he plugged my car in and advised me it would take about 25-30 mins. Talk about going the extra mile, at previous dealers I have had to plug in and set up charging myself but not here at Fish Brothers it was all taken care of.

I just wanted to share my story and say another big thank you to Fish Brothers Nissan for thier fantastic service and for them as a dealer really embracing the EV future.

Regards
Sarah Rennie

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Hi Sarah, Welcome to the forum and what a great story as your first post! Thanks.

You are right... us EV folk are good at moaning but it is great to hear good news. I have not yet visited Fish Bros. yet. They are one of the more recent additions to the Nissan EV charging network. Another great place to stop, if you get the chance, is FJ Chalke, Wincanton. They are really friendly and helpful too.

I hope you are enjoying your Leaf. We have had ours now for over 2 years and 17K miles later we still love it.

·
Premium Member
11,059 Posts
I used to drive a Lexus and found their Lexus dealership in Swindon very helpful too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts