Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else having difficulty accessing the Nissan EV data? I keep getting a message saying the service cannot be provided. See screenshot below.

·
Registered
154 Posts
The Nissan Connect Services (just making sure which one we are referring to) app has worked fine for me the past couple of days for checking charge and preconditioning. No issues... Usually if it locks up I just get a forever loading screen which is usually solved by a re-install of the app.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I might have to call Nissan tomorrow. You'd think that they would be able to make a simple app work reliably?!

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
For leafs older than the 2019 facelift it's been down since Friday afternoon I believe.

Some speculation has it that it's reliant on something to do with the Spanish site but who knows ;)

For newer leafs the platform is totally different and has been working solidly over the weekend :(

·
Registered
30KW Tekna (2017)
869 Posts
It just shows how reliant we are on companies continuing support for these amazing remote functions that get people to buy the cars.

Who knows how long the Leaf 30 Will be able to access the app before they abandon it for the next newer shinier app they design.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've tweeted Nissan UK (as usual) and asked them to fix it. I think they are using a Sinclair ZX80 for the connected services!

·
Premium Member
2019 Leaf 40
6,629 Posts
Nissan EV app has been broken all day for me. Keeps saying incorrect username/password.

·
Premium Member
2019 Leaf 40
6,629 Posts
They've updated the Nissan EV app at long last. Updated it the other day. Crashes immediately on startup 🙄 Had to delete and reinstall to get it to work at all.

It's still slow. It does however start up a bit faster. I haven't been using it long enough to tell whether the persistent failure to keep users logged in and log in again correctly have been fixed.

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
They've updated the Nissan EV app at long last. Updated it the other day. Crashes immediately on startup 🙄 Had to delete and reinstall to get it to work at all.

It's still slow. It does however start up a bit faster. I haven't been using it long enough to tell whether the persistent failure to keep users logged in and log in again correctly have been fixed.
I can't see where you say whether it's the Android or iOS app.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts