Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am fast approaching 12 months of owning my Leaf. I have been contacted by the dealer to book a 12 month service. Looking at the maintenance handbook this involves an AC filter change and some inspections, which sounds pretty minimal to me.

Anyway, the cost of the service is £119. Since I have no choice regarding where I get the car serviced and therefore no comparative quote I was just wondering if this is a fair price?

Has anyone else paid a similar fee for the 12 month service? or are there alternatives?

Cheers

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Just had my 1st service last week. Initially they quoted a whopping £170, after mentioning other Leaf forum past prices of £99-£120 they agreed a quotation of £121 with collection and return service. This also included the Nissan offer of 1 years RAC cover from that service date.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi all,

I am fast approaching 12 months of owning my Leaf. I have been contacted by the dealer to book a 12 month service. Looking at the maintenance handbook this involves an AC filter change and some inspections, which sounds pretty minimal to me.

Anyway, the cost of the service is £119. Since I have no choice regarding where I get the car serviced and therefore no comparative quote I was just wondering if this is a fair price?

Has anyone else paid a similar fee for the 12 month service? or are there alternatives?

Cheers
Why do you have no choice about where to go ? Any VAT registered garage can service your and your warranty is still valid.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Unfortunately, I don't know of any other garage that has the required training and equipment to service the Leaf in accordance with the warranty.
Hopefully the situation will change as EV numbers increase.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.