Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Vendor
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I've been trying to come up with an attractive offer for our loyal customers on the new Nissan LEAF 2.Zero launch edition.

The 2.Zero comes with no options, other than the choice of Spring Cloud or Pearl Black paintwork, at zero additional cost.

RRP: £26,490
Customer Deposit: £2,000
Chorley Nissan Deposit Contribution: £2,800.36
Financed Amount: £21,689.64
Monthly Payment: £359 x36
Guaranteed Final Value: £10,996.25
APR: 4.49%

This offer is only available to existing Nissan customers - if you've not already got a Nissan, you'll have to put down an extra £500 deposit to keep the monthly payments the same.

As I know people always want to know about variations in mileages etc, so to give you some ideas, keeping the same £2000 customer deposit:

8k pa = £369pm
10k pa = £379pm
12k pa = £387pm
15k pa = £399pm
20k pa = £422pm

If anyone would like a specific quote, with more or less deposit, please get in touch.

Thanks,
Miles

·
Registered
886 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Just thinking ahead to later in 2018, how far away from the end of a current LEAF PCP do you allow a customer to cancel their PCP and move to a new one, is it still 6 months?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Just thinking ahead to later in 2018, how far away from the end of a current LEAF PCP do you allow a customer to cancel their PCP and move to a new one, is it still 6 months?
Not wishing to speak for miles, but as far as I can make out a lot of it depends on the positive equity in the vehicle, so if it's something they would be happy to see on their approved used forecourt they will settle the existing for you and get you onto another deal.....usually that seems to happen after two years but before 3..... you'e paid off the biggest lump of depreciation by then!

·
Registered
778 Posts
So 21.7k gets you a new leaf - how much was the old one (if bought on finance then paid of immediately) - about 18-19k?

·
Registered
778 Posts
You forgot to add on the £2k customer deposit, so £23.7k
Correct - so 5k or nearly 27% more but I guess not comparing like with like as these are still new model prices, I suppose in 6 - 12 months we will know more.

The fact that all EVs currently have such long delivery times suggests that currently there is no need to cut prices to shift the metal.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Relative to the deals six months ago, it's expensive.

Relative to Leaf prices today, it really doesn't seem that bad. About double the price of a 2-3 year old 24kWh Tekna, £7k more than a 2 year old 30kWh Tekna, or £3k more than a new 30kWh car.

But prices have gone a bit nuts lately.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Excellent news,these will be £2xx per month in no time after seeing this.
End of quarter is time to pounce for a normal spec one.

Its now 23.7k and rubber hasnt even hit the road yet.
Add to that the Launch model has pro pilot which i think was an extra 2k if im not mistaken ?

·
Vendor
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Add to that the Launch model has pro pilot which i think was an extra 2k if im not mistaken ?
ProPILOT is 1000 Euro option in France, so I'd assume £1000ish here as an option.

2.Zero looks very good value for money, as it appears to include ProPILOT and metallic paint for no real cost on top of the N-Connecta model.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Waiting for prices on the Acenta. It has all the options I want and hopefully a PCP price stating with a 2?

·
Banned
1,370 Posts
ProPILOT is 1000 Euro option in France, so I'd assume £1000ish here as an option.

2.Zero looks very good value for money, as it appears to include ProPILOT and metallic paint for no real cost on top of the N-Connecta model.
Miles i'm interested, but want to consider other models / options etc. Assuming whatever I order will want an 18 plate March delivery, when are they releasing the prices specs and option prices for the Tekna, Acenta and N-connect models? I thought it was before Xmas about now?

·
Vendor
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Miles i'm interested, but want to consider other models / options etc. Assuming whatever I order will want an 18 plate March delivery, when are they releasing the prices specs and option prices for the Tekna, Acenta and N-connect models? I thought it was before Xmas about now?
We hope to hear by the end of this week.

·
Banned
1,370 Posts
We hope to hear by the end of this week.
ok cool. I will pm you for a few 2.Zero quotes for me to ponder. As you maybe aware I wrote off my 2017 i3 Rex last month and insurance is all paid out, just waiting for the £28k outstanding BMW finance to disappear off my credit file next month now the insurance has settled that.

I really want / need Propilot. Any idea what trim level this will be standard? Maybe just Tekna and 2.Zero ? Also assume e-pedal is standard no cost across the range?

·
Registered
929 Posts
@Miles Roberts
a question , can Nissan 'fix a price ' for one set of customers only ( ie other Nissan owners ) with a different price for others?
I my job ( Construction products ) that would run us close to EU competition law to discriminate between customers
Ie cheaper price if you already bought my product , higher for exactly same product if you haven't .. just saying .

·
Vendor
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
@Miles Roberts
a question , can Nissan 'fix a price ' for one set of customers only ( ie other Nissan owners ) with a different price for others?
I my job ( Construction products ) that would run us close to EU competition law to discriminate between customers
Ie cheaper price if you already bought my product , higher for exactly same product if you haven't .. just saying .
The price is the same. The deposit contribution is increased by £500 for loyal customers who already have a Nissan. Pretty standard.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts